What to do with a sheet of 3/4" MDF?

I bought a 4x8 sheet of 3/4" MDF a while ago, but the project I was going to do with it got canned and we've now moved to a new house where I don't have much room to store a full 4x8 sheet.

3/4" MDF is some heavy stuff, could anyone give me some ideas for what I could do with this as a fun project? I need to get this out of the way and I don't just want to cut it into random sizes for storage that I may never use.

My skills are mediocre, so anything not too complex should be doable.

Ideas? What would be a good use of 3/4" mdf? Originally I was going to make a speaker box for a car, but that car is gone, as is my garage where I could comfortably store 4x8 sheets without issue.

Thanks in advance!

Don't know what kind of projects you're looking for, but this site has a lot of plans involving 3/4" MDF.

Lightbulb 3/4" sheet of MDF

If it were me, I'd look around the shop and see if you have a machine that needs a base. I have a sheet of 3/4" MDF too and I am building a cutoff station for my mitersaw - wings, fence and an adjustable stop block.

Some other things I have built out of sheet goods:

A nice rolling cabinet that my planer is housed on.
    An outfeed table for the tablesaw. (or infeed. or both!)
    A router table.
    Drillpress table.
    A sharpening station.

whatever you decide to do, save your scrap - that stuff is (Usually) dead flat and good for building jigs.

Hope this helps to give you some ideas.

Best -
    Doug