Where are the pics?

I have been away from this site and from ww for the last 18 months or so (long story). Anyway, I am back now and this site seems to have undergone a radical transformation since I have been away.

One question I have though - it seems like the pictures are missing from a lot of old posts? I dont have an example, but I have clicked on several old posts, that make references to pictures that were obviously there at one time - but now I am not seeing them.

Has anyone else noticed this? Do I need to look in a special place or am I just an idiot?

Thanks guys - it's great to get back in the shop, and back on this site and see old and new names and faces.

Doug

Old forum was moved to new server and software. Pictures did not make the transfer. Sad, because there was allot of instructional stuff posted that now make no sense with out the pics.
    Keystone

One of the Original Charter Members. Circa 2000

No longer here. Can now be found at WoW.

Thanks Keystone. I thought that might be the case - but thought I had better ask.

So how's life in The Cities as of late? I had a real busy winter this past year. #1 year ever for the amount of sawdust I produced! Not sure that I will ever match that amount again. Glad we didn't have much in the way of snow as I would have had to bag all of it until spring! I was able to put all of it in the mulch pile as i filled the drum.
    Keystone

One of the Original Charter Members. Circa 2000

No longer here. Can now be found at WoW.