Question Searching for Hand Saw

Hey guys. In the near future I plan on doing some projects that require tenons and square notches. All I have to use is a crosscut back saw. Does anyone know of a place, store or online, that sells reasonably priced tenon saws?

Sorry if I was unclear. I am looking for a saw for ripping and has around 13 teeth per inch. There were some on ebay, but should I even consider the older ones?

I haven't bought a new handsaw in at least 20 years, so can't help you there. It's been ages since I bought even a used one. I use a crosscut backsaw for most small tenons anyway since they make a cleaner cut for me. I don't think I'd buy a used one online. I like to see & feel the metal. I don't know that I really know what I'm looking at or get better quality that way, but I think I do. Some steel is just cheap & some saws have weird teeth I can't sharpen, so won't buy them.

As I'm sure you know, there's nothing worse than a dull hand tool. If you know how or have someone handy who can sharpen a saw, an older one might be just the thing. All mine are old & work great now. They didn't for a few years while I figured out how to sharpen them properly. Old Mr. Patterson used to sharpen mine, but he got sick & died. The new guy that took over his shop wasn't very good, so I learned to do my own. It's not rocket science, but it took me some reading, practice, & patience not to mention quite a few frustrations. Once I got the hang of it, I wanted to kick myself for not learning sooner. Being able to touch up a saw in the middle of a project is a bit of heaven.