Plans for a raised dog bowl stand

I'm looking for plans for one of those stands that hold your dogs bowls up off the ground (for easier/safer digestion). Something that would hold 2 bowls (food & water).

I know that coming up with some plans of my own would probably be pretty easy, but I just thought I'd ask incase anyone here knew of a place that had plans for them.

I've seen a few different kinds of stands being sold on ebay, but I'd like to make one rather then buy one.

So, anyone? Thanks in advance.

RE: Plans for a raised dog bowl stand

Jonathon,

I made one out of some scraps, but didn't have any plans. There wasn't much to it and I think I got some rough measurements for it from one I found on line. I cut the holes to match the lip on the bowls we found at one of the pet stores. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know.

Bob R

RE: Plans for a raised dog bowl stand

Here is one I helped my 13yo son build for his Great Dane. No plans it was just built from a picture using pocket screws. Now we have two Danes so I just built another that has 3 bowls. Two for food the other in the center for water. I donít have a picture of it right now but I would be glad to take one and post it for you when I get home.

I hope the picture works!!